DescriptionCharlotte, NC – Outpatient Child Psychiatry!
- Seeking a BC/BE Child Psychiatrist to join an expanding established practice!
- Outpatient only
- Employed position
- Monday-Friday, 8a-5p
- Management of the adolescent PHP
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Located in Charlotte, NC Metro Area!
- The current population of the immediate metropolitan area is 1.7 million, which represents a 30% population increase within the past 10 years (US Census data)!
- As the 18th largest city in the United States, Charlotte has significant cultural and education resources!
- The arts are well supported by the community and the educational system is progressive, with strong schools in both public and private sectors!
- Regional attractions abound!
- Charlotte is two hours from the Blue Ridge Mountains and three hours from Charleston, South Carolina and other coastal resorts!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Psychiatry - Child
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16202 Loan Repayment Yes
- Family Practice Physician Needed for Kayenta Health Center in Kayenta, AZ posted 4 days ago.
- Temporary Cardiac Electrophysiology Coverage Needed in Pennsylvania posted 4 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Pulmonary Disease Coverage Needed in Pennsylvania posted 4 days ago.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Needed at the Pinon Health Center in Pinon, AZ posted 4 days ago.
- Northern Illinois – Pulmonary/Critical Care Opportunity $538,518! (17399 LK) posted 5 days ago.
Charlotte, NC – Outpatient Child Psychiatry! (16202 LH) admin