DescriptionCharlotte Area – Orthopedic Trauma Surgery!
- Immediate opening for a BC/BE Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon to join a busy, established practice!
- Level III Trauma Center
- New physician will be replacing a surgeon who’s relocating
- Experience in Pelvic and Acetabular surgery
- 7 call days per month
- Competitive compensation package, including a 2 year guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME & paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Suburban living, lake front communities in Charlotte, NC!
- The current population of the immediate metropolitan area is 1.7 million, which represents a 30% population increase within the past 10 years (US Census data)!
- As the 18th largest city in the United States, Charlotte has significant cultural and education resources!
- The arts are well supported by the community and the educational system is progressive, with strong schools in both public and private sectors!
- Regional attractions abound!
- Charlotte is two hours from the Blue Ridge Mountains and three hours from Charleston, South Carolina and other coastal resorts!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Orthopedic Surgery - Trauma
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16841 Loan Repayment Yes
- Physician Assistant Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Ohio posted 1 day ago.
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Pennsylvania posted 1 day ago.
- Illinois General Surgery $500K+ Year One! (16363 MJ) posted 1 day ago.
- Birmingham, AL Gastroenterology!! (17031 LH) posted 2 days ago.
- Infectious Disease - Near Orlando! (17023 LH) posted 2 days ago.
Charlotte Area – Orthopedic Trauma Surgery! (16841 LH) admin