DescriptionCharlotte Area - Memory Center Directorship Neurology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Memory Center Physician for a Directorship position in an established practice!
- Outpatient only position
- Monday-Thursday 8a-5p & Friday 8a-12p
- Behavioral Fellowship preferred
- Program Director with administrative duties
- Exciting opportunity to develop a new memory center
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Suburban living, lake front communities in Charlotte, NC!
- The current population of the immediate metropolitan area is 1.7 million, which represents a 30% population increase within the past 10 years (US Census data)!
- As the 18th largest city in the United States, Charlotte has significant cultural and education resources!
- The arts are well supported by the community and the educational system is progressive, with strong schools in both public and private sectors!
- Regional attractions abound!
- Charlotte is two hours from the Blue Ridge Mountains and three hours from Charleston, South Carolina and other coastal resorts!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 13853 Loan Repayment Yes
- Savannah, GA Area – FP/OB! (15011 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Ohio Metro Orthopedic Total Joint! (15010 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area Cardiology (non-interventional) (14706 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area GI (14704 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Family Practice Physician needed for the Corpus Christi State Supported Living Center, In Corpus Christi, TX posted 4 days ago.
Charlotte Area - Memory Center Directorship Neurology! (13853 LH) admin