DescriptionCharleston, SC Area - Gastroenterology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join a very busy, established practice!
- 1:4 call
- Employed position
- ERCP/EUS training required
- Practice covers 2 hospitals that are only 6 miles apart
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Charleston is the oldest and largest city in South Carolina with a population of 135K!
- The Jewel of the Low Country - A velveteen seaport that would come to be synonymous with southern charm, skimmer boats and the clip-clop of carriage tours!
- Charleston’s restaurant scene is gaining national attention for its distinctly southern flavors, uniquely modern restaurants and talented newcomer chefs!
- While Charleston’s downtown itself is a harbor town, three beaches are located just a short drive off the peninsula!
- The Holy City is one of variety, its walkable streets lined with excellent late-night restaurants, bars, clubs and live music suitable for every level of nighttime enthusiasm!
- Southern Charm at its best – Charleston has been named America’s Most Mannerly City more than 10 times!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14767 Loan Repayment Yes
- Tennessee Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Assignment Available posted 4 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area GI (16110 AH) posted 6 days ago.
- Midwest Interventional Cardiology - $790,000 Guaranteed Year One (15997 JC) posted 18 days ago.
- Richmond Area Heart Failure Cardiology! (16107 LH) posted 19 days ago.
- Richmond Area Cardiothoracic Surgery! (16106 LH) posted 19 days ago.
Charleston, SC Area - Gastroenterology! (14767 LH) admin