DescriptionCharleston, SC Area – Endovascular Neurosurgery!
- Seeking a BC/BE Endovascular Neurosurgeon to join a growing Neuroscience Program!
- Endovascular Fellowship Required
- State-of-the-art modalities and newly constructed Bi-Plane OR suites
- Hospital Employed position
- Guaranteed base salary plus wRVU bonus potential
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Charleston is the oldest and largest city in South Carolina with a population of 135K!
- The Jewel of the Low Country - A velveteen seaport that would come to be synonymous with southern charm, skimmer boats and the clip-clop of carriage tours!
- Charleston’s restaurant scene is gaining national attention for its distinctly southern flavors, uniquely modern restaurants and talented newcomer chefs!
- While Charleston’s downtown itself is a harbor town, three beaches are located just a short drive off the peninsula!
- The Holy City is one of variety; its walkable streets lined with excellent late-night restaurants, bars, clubs and live music suitable for every level of nighttime enthusiasm!
- Southern Charm at its best – Charleston has been named America’s Most Mannerly City more than 10 times!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16803 Loan Repayment Yes
- Southeast General Surgery – 30 Minutes of State Capital! (17220 LH) posted 5 days ago.
- Savannah, GA Area – Pathology! (17201 LH) posted 11 days ago.
- Charleston, SC Area – OBGYN! (17200 LH) posted 11 days ago.
- South Carolina Gastroenterology! (15673 LH) posted 14 days ago.
- Partnership PSY – Albuquerque (17091 BC) posted 22 days ago.
Charleston, SC Area – Endovascular Neurosurgery! (16803 LH) admin