DescriptionCharleston, SC Area – Endovascular Neurosurgery!
- Seeking a BC/BE Endovascular Neurosurgeon to join a growing Neuroscience Program!
- Endovascular Fellowship Required
- State-of-the-art modalities and newly constructed Bi-Plane OR suites
- Hospital Employed position
- Guaranteed base salary plus wRVU bonus potential
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Charleston is the oldest and largest city in South Carolina with a population of 135K!
- The Jewel of the Low Country - A velveteen seaport that would come to be synonymous with southern charm, skimmer boats and the clip-clop of carriage tours!
- Charleston’s restaurant scene is gaining national attention for its distinctly southern flavors, uniquely modern restaurants and talented newcomer chefs!
- While Charleston’s downtown itself is a harbor town, three beaches are located just a short drive off the peninsula!
- The Holy City is one of variety; its walkable streets lined with excellent late-night restaurants, bars, clubs and live music suitable for every level of nighttime enthusiasm!
- Southern Charm at its best – Charleston has been named America’s Most Mannerly City more than 10 times!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16803 Loan Repayment Yes
- Urology-$600,000-Robotics-Resort Community (17338 CR) posted 4 days ago.
- Colorado Mountain Metro – Medical/No Call (17333 BC) posted 9 days ago.
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon in a Southern College Town! (17320 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Vermont Outpatient Psychiatry! (17275 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Vermont Family Medicine! (17274 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
Charleston, SC Area – Endovascular Neurosurgery! (16803 LH) admin