DescriptionCardiothoracic Surgeon in a Southern College Town!
- Hospital seeking a full-time BC/BE Cardiothoracic Surgeon!
- Join two established Cardiothoracic Surgeons who are members of a 23-person General Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery & Electrophysiology practice.
- Call 1:3
- This position will provide a full spectrum of cardiothoracic surgical care.
- The most technologically advanced health care facility in our region
- Offers the latest 64 slice CT, MRI, and PET imaging as well as CV Surgery, Neurosurgery, a radiation cancer treatment center and PDA patient tracking technology
- Procedures Performed: Open Hearts, Mitral Valve Replacement & Aortic Valves
- Hospital recently recognized as one of just nine "Employers of Choice" in the country
- Nationally competitive compensation with incentive plan (MGMA Plus!)
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, disability, vacation, CME time off, malpractice coverage, pension, relocation, sign-on bonus/school loan repayment
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Enjoy the “Quality of Life” offered in this attractive university town just one hour away from Memphis, Tennessee.
- Our community offers the conveniences of a big city within a setting of acres of state parks, golf courses and inviting forests and lakes.
- Our community serves as the commercial, social and cultural center with a population just over 60,000.
- A family oriented community with six different public school systems (one which was rated number one in the state for the past five years) and four private schools.
- The community is also home to a State University with more than 10,000 students from around the world.
- We are located within one hour of Memphis, TN, provides us with easy accessibility to an international airport.
- State licensure is only a 4-8 week process to obtain!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Cardiothoracic Surgery
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17320 Loan Repayment Yes
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Nurse Practitioner Locum Tenens Assignment in Ohio posted 3 days ago.
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Nurse Practitioner Locum Tenens Assignment in New Mexico posted 3 days ago.
- Internal Medicine in a Southern College Town! (17885 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- Hospitalist in a Southern College Town! (17884 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- GI in a Southern College Town! (17883 LH) posted 4 days ago.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon in a Southern College Town! (17320 LH) admin