- Seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join an established practice!
- Call expectation of 1:4
- Ideal candidate has postgraduate/ACGME accredited training residency or fellowship
- Vacation time - 4 weeks for first year increasing to 5 weeks in the second
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and a generous 401K plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- We are ideally situated for the outdoor lover and adventurer!
- Numerous campgrounds, golf courses, ski resorts, lakes and waterways are available to our residents!
- Home to many restaurants, theaters, quaint stores and plays host to festivals and events throughout the year!
- Our rich heritage and small-town charm make it a great place to call home!
- Roughly an hour of Modesto or Stockton, and 2 hours from Sacramento and 2.5 hours from San Francisco, makes easy day trips to these vibrant cities!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 14312 Loan Repayment Yes
- CRNA Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in Mississippi new posted about 2 hours ago.
- California Cardiology Nurse Practitioner Locum Tenens Opportunity Available posted 4 days ago.
- Neuro Critical Care Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in California posted 12 days ago.
- Psychiatry Locum Tenens Assignment Available in California posted 12 days ago.
- Transplant Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in California posted 12 days ago.
California Urology! (14312 LH) admin