DescriptionCalifornia Pulmonology/Critical Care!
- Seeking a BC/BE Critical Care Pulmonologist to join an established practice!
- Primarily outpatient, minimal inpatient
- 7 on/ 7 off block scheduling
- Sleep Medicine would be a plus, but not required
- 6 days of clinic with one day in ICU
- Guaranteed base salary 1st year, then RVU based salary 2nd year
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability and 401k retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- We are ideally situated for the outdoor lover and adventurer!
- Numerous campgrounds, golf courses, ski resorts, lakes and waterways are available to our residents!
- Home to many restaurants, theaters, quaint stores and plays host to festivals and events throughout the year!
- Our rich heritage and small-town charm make it a great place to call home!
- Roughly an hour of Modesto or Stockton, and 2 hours from Sacramento and 2.5 hours from San Francisco, makes easy day trips to these vibrant cities!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 15701 Loan Repayment Yes
- Critical Care Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Washington posted 6 days ago.
- Psychiatry Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in California posted 7 days ago.
- Temporary Critical Care Coverage Needed in Western Michigan posted 7 days ago.
- Internal Medicine Partnership – One Hour of Atlanta! (17107 LH) posted 8 days ago.
- Non-Invasive Cardiology – 30 Minutes of Atlanta! (17106 LH) posted 8 days ago.
California Pulmonology/Critical Care! (15701 LH) admin