DescriptionCalifornia Pulmonology/Critical Care!
- Seeking a BC/BE Critical Care Pulmonologist to join an established practice!
- Primarily outpatient, minimal inpatient
- 7 on/ 7 off block scheduling
- Sleep Medicine would be a plus, but not required
- 6 days of clinic with one day in ICU
- Guaranteed base salary 1st year, then RVU based salary 2nd year
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability and 401k retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- We are ideally situated for the outdoor lover and adventurer!
- Numerous campgrounds, golf courses, ski resorts, lakes and waterways are available to our residents!
- Home to many restaurants, theaters, quaint stores and plays host to festivals and events throughout the year!
- Our rich heritage and small-town charm make it a great place to call home!
- Roughly an hour of Modesto or Stockton, and 2 hours from Sacramento and 2.5 hours from San Francisco, makes easy day trips to these vibrant cities!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 15701 Loan Repayment Yes
- Critical Care/Pulmonology Locum Tenens in Southern Pennsylvania new posted about 19 hours ago.
- Northwest Iowa Critical Care/Intensivist Locum Tenens new posted about 19 hours ago.
- Interventional Radiology Locum Tenens in California new posted about 19 hours ago.
- Primary Care Physicians Needed for the VA Medical Center in Battle Creek, MI and Surrounding CBOC Locations new posted about 19 hours ago.
- Radiologist Needed at the Chinle Comprehensive Health Care Facility in Chinle, AZ posted 8 days ago.
California Pulmonology/Critical Care! (15701 LH) admin