DescriptionBurlington, VT Area OBGYN!
- Seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join our team of physicians and midwives!
- 1:4 call, much of which is back up call for midwife or FP/OB physician
- Full-time, hospital employed position
- University affiliated practice with opportunity for physician to be involved in education
- Our Birthing Center is state-of-the-art while providing a comfortable environment for labor, delivery, recovery, and postpartum
- Strong, experienced ancillary staff
- We focus on family centered care
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Enjoy a spectacular view of the Green Mountains with easy access to Burlington and the local lake!
- Classic, small college town with excellent dining and shopping options!
- Activities for all seasons such as skiing, hiking, cycling, sailing, fishing, hunting, nature adventures and more!
- More amazing amenities include a full array of visual and performing arts, high quality theatre, world-renowned musicians, as well as a series of festivals throughout the year!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17138 Loan Repayment Yes
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for Navajo Area Indian Health Service in Crownpoint, NM posted 4 days ago.
- Beautiful Southeastern Town - OBGYN (17122 AH) posted 17 days ago.
- Vermont Outpatient Psychiatry! (17275 LH) posted 23 days ago.
- Vermont Family Medicine! (17274 LH) posted 23 days ago.
- Vermont Orthopedic Joint Opportunity! (17273 LH) posted 23 days ago.
Burlington, VT Area OBGYN! (17138 LH) admin