DescriptionBoston Area - Outpatient Pediatrics!
- Seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to lead our dedicated team practice!
- Outpatient only
- Light call coverage
- Full-time, 4 to 5 days per week
- Current team: 8 Physicians and 2 NPs
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- New England town of abundant scenic beauty & year-round outdoor recreation opportunities!
- A unique blend of urban amenities and suburban convenience while also close to Massachusetts' best public/private schools!
- International dining, eclectic galleries and inspiring performances!
- A mecca of arts and entertainment, professional sports and dining for every palate and budget, there’s always something new to explore!
- Population of over 100,000, the city is located with easy access to Boston, Southern New Hampshire and beyond!
- Just 40 Minutes of Boston!
- H-1 & J1 Visa Candidates welcome to apply!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 14603 Loan Repayment Yes
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Indiana new posted about 5 hours ago.
- Internal Medicine Physician needed for the VA Community Based Outpatient Center (CBOC) in Cumberland, MD new posted about 5 hours ago.
- California ENT Locum Tenens Position Available new posted about 5 hours ago.
- Pulmonary Diseases Locum Tenens Opportunity in New Hampshire new posted about 5 hours ago.
- Southern Oregon Outpatient Sleep Medicine! (14691 LH) posted 1 day ago.
Boston Area - Outpatient Pediatrics! (14603 LH) admin