DescriptionBeautiful Southeastern Town - OBGYN
Health Center Employed:
- Join 5 OBGYNs in a well-established practice
- One hospital – Da Vinci surgical system available
- Guaranteed base plus incentive
- Brand new facilities with state of the art equipment
- National Health Service Corp student loan repayment available
- Sign-on bonus, relocation and comprehensive benefits
- Over 6 weeks’ Paid Time Off with fees and dues paid by employer
Community DescriptionBeautiful Southern Community:
- Welcoming city surrounded by National Forests and State Resort Parks
- Variety of local shopping, dining and entertainment options
- Enjoy local lakes, nature trails, white water rafting, fishing, horseback riding and some of the most beautiful landscapes you have ever seen!
- Local public high school ranked top 3% in the U.S. News & World Report
- Easy access to metropolitan cities, universities and international airports
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Sara MeserveGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4416Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14073 Loan Repayment Yes
- Southern Charm, 100% Nephrology - $450K salary + production (13424 CM) posted 5 days ago.
- Southern Community OBGYN (14714 AH) posted 3 months ago.
- Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill Area Ob/Gyn & Fertility Opportunity! (14499 LK) posted 3 months ago.
- Academic Affiliated- Employed Oncology in South Carolina (14520 SP) posted 3 months ago.
- Suburban SC – Employed Urology 1:5 Call (14517 SP) posted 3 months ago.
Beautiful Southeastern Town - OBGYN (14073 AH) admin