DescriptionBeautiful South Central MI – Over $770K Income Potential
- Join a reputable and robust practice
- On-site Audiology plus state of the art scopes and procedure cables (Zeiss and Olympus) and new training arm.
- Employed position with generous salary guarantee plus production (wRVU’s), benefits, malpractice, and PTO
- Shared call of 1:3; additional compensation for extra call shifts
- Level II trauma hospital with brand new surgery tower and 5 in-house residency programs
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Enjoy year-round activities surrounded by 52 lakes in the county to fish, boat, and ski
- Less than one hour to Detroit Metro Airport
- Perfect your game on the superior local golf courses
- $30,000 housing allowance available to purchase your new home in the county
- Growing community of 160,000 and 30 minutes to 2 metro areas with Big Ten campuses
- Art Center, Big Ten campuses within 30 minutes
- Tour and savor the good life at the local vineyards and microbreweries
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Jennifer CawlfieldGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 866-990-0599 x1026Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 14865 Loan Repayment Yes
- Minnesota Oncology Locum Tenens Opportunity Available new posted about 15 hours ago.
- Coastal South Carolina Hematology Oncology Locum Tenens Coverage new posted about 15 hours ago.
- South Pennsylvania Radiation Oncology! (16196 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- South Pennsylvania Hematology Oncology! (16195 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Neurology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in New Hampshire posted 6 days ago.
Beautiful South Central MI – Over $770K Income Potential (14865 JC) admin