DescriptionBeautiful Midwestern Division 1 University City
- Help shape the future of a growing and busy hospital employed practice
- Work for one of the nation’s largest and most integrated health system
- Level II trauma hospital with 12 bed ICU (ICU does not take trauma)
- Teaching component available (if interested) as FP local residents rotate through hospital
- Practice consists of both pulmonary medicine and critical care with shared call of 1:4
- Sleep welcomed but not required – ability to run Sleep labs for several locations
- Ability to do bronchoscopy and EBUS
- Guaranteed salary plus production bonuses, relocation, sign-on bonus, PTO, and full benefits
- Retention bonuses and training stipend available
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Live and play in one of two sister cities totaling over 100,000 in population and COL 4.8% lower than national average
- Forbes ranks area “Best Small Places for Business and Career”
- Top 10 Best State to Live In – U.S. News
- Designated Blue Zones for a healthier and happier life-style
- Over 100 miles of well-known bike trails for hiking, biking, and snowshoeing
- Live, boat and fish along the local river or 5,000 acres of lakes
- Family celebrations include annual festivals, art venues, galleries, or symphony
- Historic district with unique shops, arts, restaurants, and breweries
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Adam HinerGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4347Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 14392 Loan Repayment Yes
- Kansas City Area Geriatrics! (16757 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Kansas City Area Infectious Disease! (16756 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Kansas City Area Family Medicine! (16645 LH) posted 28 days ago.
- University Town Outpatient GI- NO CALL $590,000 Potential (16508 JC) posted about 1 month ago.
- University Town GI Hospitalist $590,000 Potential (16392 JC) posted about 1 month ago.
Beautiful Midwestern Division 1 University City (14392 AH) admin