DescriptionAZ Resort Community Seeks Pediatrician!
- AZ facility in a resort community is seeking a Pediatrician to join an highly respected, private practice.
- The position is to replace a retiring physician who has been very successful so walk into a HUGE patient caseload Day 1!
- The practice includes 2 other Pediatricians and a Nurse practitioner. Call 1:3 (mostly phone consult)
- Enjoy a 4.5 day work week!
- C-Sections not required, but is considered a plus!
- We offer competitive salary (based on MGMA guidelines) in an income guarantee contract or employment opportunities!
- Productivity bonuses, Sign-on bonus, Excellent Benefit Package, Relocation and CME
- Level II Nursery and Level IV ER
- Telemedicine Available
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Work & Play Hard in our Resort community whose population doubles between May and October!
- Our four mild seasons make us the perfect playground for outdoor activities including fishing, hiking, skiing, horseback riding, biking, golfing, and hunting!
- We are a friendly rural community at an elevation of 6400 ft with a service area of over 90K!
- Affordable housing, Excellent schools, and low crime rates allow for a quality of life as high as our tall pines!
- Airport in town for Hopper flights to Phoenix take only 40 minutes!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 5649 Loan Repayment Yes
- FAMILY MEDICINE-100% OUTPATIENT-NO CALL-$250,000 BASE (17245 CR) posted 4 days ago.
- ORTHOPEDICS-EMPLOYED-$620,000 BASE (17244 CR) posted 4 days ago.
- Vermont Outpatient Psychiatry! (17275 LH) posted 23 days ago.
- Vermont Family Medicine! (17274 LH) posted 23 days ago.
- Southeast Pulmonary/Critical Care (17209 AH) posted 26 days ago.
AZ Resort Community Seeks Pediatrician! (5649 LM) admin