DescriptionAustin, TX -Urgent Care!
- Seeking a physician to join an existing & successful physician owned practice in Austin, TX!
- Physician to provide Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine services
- An incentive based system; the more patients one sees, the more they earn
- Must be able to see all age groups
- TX licensure preferred
- Physicians are well compensated with very few responsibilities outside their 40-hour work week
- Extensive benefits package, CME & Relocation Assistance!
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Austin is the capital of Texas and with a population of over 900,000, it’s the 11th largest city in the United States!
- Austin, Texas is the Live Music Capital of the World, known for its eclectic live-music scene centered around country, blues and rock!
- Home to the University of Texas flagship campus!
- Escape the urban bustle with a hike, bicycle ride, jog, kayak or canoe ride in one of more than 250 parks or lakes!
- Whether enjoying downtown loft living or sprawling suburban life, you will enjoy a low cost of living, no state income tax, and progressive tort reform!
- Also home to a wonderful ballet, world-class museums, one-of-a-kind shopping and beautiful outdoor spaces!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Urgent Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 11824 Loan Repayment No
- Critical Care Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Alabama new posted about 18 hours ago.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New Mexico posted 3 days ago.
- Internal Medicine provider needed for the West Texas VA Health Care System in Abilene, Texas. posted 9 days ago.
- Critical Care NP Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Ohio posted 15 days ago.
- Baltimore Area Primary Care! (15078 LH) posted 21 days ago.
Austin, TX -Urgent Care! (11824 LH) admin