DescriptionASC, Radiation Equity in Prestigious Southeastern LUGPA Group
25th Largest Private Urology Practice in the US
Calling all outdoor enthusiasts and patrons of the arts! We have it ALL!! Leave the stress and politics of big city medicine behind and join an established, community focused practice in this laid-back Southeastern university city. This outdoor paradise provides year round activities for you to enjoy, and the Fine Arts enthusiasts have created MANY outlets for your entertainment.
A Wonderful Place to Work:
- Signing Bonus, Relo, 2-year Guarantee, $750,000 potential
- 2-yr partnership track, ASC Equity, Rad Onc, Path and Real Estate
- Current practice make-up of 20-physicians and 14 APP’s
- Satellite clinic for 13-county service area & 235K population
- Minimal competition, AKSM Lithotripsy Joint Venture
- 5 clinic days, 50-60 ppd, 1:10 call, 3-month new patient wait
Community DescriptionLive Where Others Vacation!
- Option to live in 875,000 Mid-South Metro area
- Medical school with academic affiliation option
- Outstanding school options, both public and private
- Handy regional airport with 15 non-stop destinations
- Stunning mountains with top-rated fly-fishing riversJohn WallaceGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4326Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17616 Loan Repayment No
- Kansas City Area Neurosurgery! (17742 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Kansas City Area Internal Medicine! (17741 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- FL Partnership - Ortho Foot/Ankle, Total Joints &/or Trauma! (17736 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Radiation Oncology Locum Tenens Assignment in Missouri posted 5 days ago.
- Coastal Florida Interventional Cardiology! (17606 LH) posted 6 days ago.
ASC, Radiation Equity in Prestigious Southeastern LUGPA Group (17616 JW) admin