DescriptionAcademic Geriatric Psychiatrist Need Near Ann Arbor, MI
- Geriatric Fellow desired with Academic Core Faculty experience for established residency program
- 32 bed inpatient unit (Adults and Geri) plus H@P’s and working collaboratively with APP’s
- Geriatric Unit is 10 patients max with an average of 1-2 admissions per day
- Shared call of 1:7 with residents assisting in call coverage for Geriatric and Adult units
- Ability to teach and perform ECT’s is required
- Employed position with market competitive salary guarantee and wRVU production incentives
- Option for additional Nursing Home or Care Home coverage available if desired
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Love your life South Central Michigan and less than 1 hour from Detroit Metro Airport
- $30,000 housing allowance available to live in county
- Enjoy superior local golf courses, bike trails, hiking, lakes, streams, rivers and local waterfalls to view
- Growing community of 160,000 and 30 minutes to 2 metro areas with Big Ten campuses
- Art Center, Symphony, Theaters, Museums, and Year Round Festivals
- Tour and savor the good life at the local vineyards and microbreweries
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Carlos MendozaGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4346Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14778 Loan Repayment Yes
- Academic Geriatric Psychiatrist Need Near Ann Arbor, MI (14778 B CM) posted about 1 month ago.
Academic Geriatric Psychiatrist Need Near Ann Arbor, MI (14778 A CM) admin