Description$700K Tucson Metro Orthopedic Surgery!
- Seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join a well-established, private practice!
- 1 Year Partnership Track
- Call 1:5
- New, state-of-the-art clinic
- Spanish speaking preferred
- $600K base with RVU bonus for total compensation of $700K
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Tucson is a city of 1 million people that is often described as having a smaller town feel!
- Surrounded on all sides by mountain ranges, Tucson is renowned for its natural beauty and sunsets!
- Located in the high Sonoran Desert, it offers great outdoor recreation (hiking, biking, golfing, etc.) and is only a 45-minute drive to alpine forests and skiing, and 4 hours to beaches in Mexico!
- More than 350 days of sunshine per year, affordable housing, low property and gas taxes, and growing communities!
- Tucson is home to Davis-Monthan Air Force base, the University of Arizona, and Fortune 500 companies including Raytheon Missile Systems, Caterpillar and Roche/Ventana Medical Systems!
- A great area for those who love the outdoors and are looking for great weather!
- Many vintage shops, nightclubs and restaurants on Fourth Avenue near the campus!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Orthopedic Surgery
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16680 Loan Repayment Yes
- CRNA Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Ohio posted 1 day ago.
- Temporary CRNA Coverage Needed in Maine posted 2 days ago.
- Vermont Hospitalist! (17216 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Southeast General Surgery – 30 Minutes of State Capital! (17220 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Anesthesiology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in New Hampshire posted 7 days ago.
$700K Tucson Metro Orthopedic Surgery! (16680 LH) admin