Description$655K+ First Year - Ohio Gastroenterology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join a well-established, multi-specialty practice!
- Full-time, 1:3 call
- EUS training/experience preferred
- Hospitalist employed position
- Ideal physician will have the ability to do EGD, Colonoscopy, ERCP, PEG Tube, Esophageal Manometry, and Capsule Endoscopy
- Base salary of $606K, up to $100K sign on and up to $25K residency stipend!
- Great bonus incentives of up to 30% base salary!
- 29 PTO days plus an additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUs!
- Excellent benefits, relocation, retirement and paid malpractice
- Medical school loan repayment up to $200,000 is available
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- A family-oriented community with a service area of 120,000!
- We offer an attractive opportunity with an exceptional quality of life!
- Great schools, low crime rate and an affordable cost of living!
- Abundant cultural and recreational amenities including a local orchestra, museum, theaters, water sports, several challenging golf courses, and other outdoor activities!
- Located within easy access to major metropolitan areas in the tri-state region including Columbus and Cincinnati!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 14247 Loan Repayment Yes
- Southeast Georgia Gastroenterology! (15561 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Trauma Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Ohio posted 2 days ago.
- Ohio Neurologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity posted 2 days ago.
- Gastroenterologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Ohio posted 6 days ago.
- Urgent Care Physician needed for the West Texas VA Health Care System in Big Spring, TX posted 6 days ago.
$655K+ First Year - Ohio Gastroenterology! (14247 LH) admin