Description$585K 1st Year - Indiana ENT!
- Highly respected, practice of 3 BC ENTs is seeking a BC/BE ENT to join their very busy practice
- Call 1:4
- Opportunity for ownership in Hospital Joint Venture Surgery Center
- Hospital equipped with Brainlab Navigation System
- Our facility offers all the advantages of a single hospital community, low managed care environment
- Our primary care patient base covers 150,000 and our secondary market for specialty services reaches 250,000!
- New hospital, medical office building and outpatient care center opened within the last 6 years!
- Starting base compensation is $525,000!
- Full hospital benefits, $60K Signing bonus or student loan repayment of $100K available and relocation!
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Family oriented community of 40,000 and draw area of 150,000!
- Cultural amenities including Performing Arts Center, Symphony, Civic Theatre, professional sports liberal arts college, university campus and community college!
- Array of shopping venues offering everything from unique local shops and boutiques to national retailers!
- Golf, water and youth sports and a plethora of other recreational activities!
- Excellent public and private schools with excellent student-teacher ratio!
- Diverse economic base with very reasonable cost of living and housing options!
- Easy access to an international airport and three major metro areas!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17060 Loan Repayment Yes
- FL Partnership - Ortho Foot/Ankle, Total Joints &/or Trauma! (17736 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- Coastal Florida Interventional Cardiology! (17606 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- MFM Medical Director in Texas (17596 JW) posted 7 days ago.
- ASC, Radiation Equity in Prestigious Southeastern LUGPA Group (17616 JW) posted 7 days ago.
- Houston Area OP Pulmonary Medicine – 350-400K! (17108 LH) posted 7 days ago.
$585K 1st Year - Indiana ENT! (17060 LH) admin