Description$475K+ Oregon ENT!
- Seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join a well-established, group practice!
- Hospital employed position
- Competitive compensation package, guaranteed base salary, wRVU production bonus
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Area boasts a unique mix of outdoor and cultural life with a mild climate and four distinct seasons!
- Year-round outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, fishing, biking, skiing, hiking and camping!
- Diverse art and music scene hosting the Tony-Award winning Shakespeare Festival, the Britt Music & Arts Festival, world class wineries and nearby vineyards!
- Home to the Oregon Caves National Monument and Crater Lake, the deepest and possibly bluest lake in the country!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 13995 Loan Repayment No
- Coastal Oregon Hematology Oncology! (15012 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Southern Oregon Palliative Medicine - 50K Sign-On! (14074 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- ENT Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Oregon posted 6 days ago.
- Psychiatry NP Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Oregon posted 6 days ago.
- Occupational Medicine Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Oregon posted 13 days ago.
$475K+ Oregon ENT! (13995 LH) admin