Description$390K+ First Year - Indiana OBGYN!
- Seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join a growing well-established practice!
- Hospital employed position
- Level I nursery, 5 birthing rooms, 14 private postpartum rooms & 30-bed CCU/CVU
- Average births per year are 750+ and growing
- New inpatient hospital, medical office building and outpatient center
- Da Vinci surgical system
- Current team: 4 Board Certified OBGYNs, 2 Midlevels and 2 NPs
- $330K base salary plus RVU productivity bonus
- $60K signing bonus, $100K student loan repayment, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Family oriented community of 40,000 and draw area of 150,000!
- Cultural amenities including Performing Arts Center, Symphony, Civic Theatre, professional sports liberal arts college, university campus and community college!
- Array of shopping venues offering everything from unique local shops and boutiques to national retailers!
- Golf, water and youth sports as well as a plethora of other recreational activities!
- Excellent public and private schools with excellent student-teacher ratio!
- Diverse economic base with very reasonable cost of living and housing options!
- Easy access to an international airport and three major metro areas!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15687 Loan Repayment Yes
- Western US Lake Community – Radiology Opportunity $750,000+! (17459 LK) posted 10 days ago.
- Consultation Liaison Psychiatry (Hospital Psychiatrist) Needed for the VA Medical Center in Dallas, TX posted 15 days ago.
- Urology-$600,000-Robotics-Resort Community (17338 CR) posted about 1 month ago.
- Urologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Indiana posted 2 months ago.
- Colorado Mountain Metro (17333 BC) posted 2 months ago.
$390K+ First Year - Indiana OBGYN! (15687 LH) admin