Description$365,500 Upstate New York Metro Emergency Medicine
- Hospital employment with guaranteed salary and full benefits
- Full-time or part-time Emergency Medicine
- Day-time and Nocturnist positions
- Newly remodeled ED with state-of-the-art equipment and Comprehensive Stroke Center status
- Experienced APP’s nurses, scribes and supportive administration
- Student loan repayment, quality bonuses, signing bonus, and more!
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Warmly welcoming, diverse, and family-friendly community
- Beautiful metro surrounded by woods, lakes, and scenic mountain views!
- Single-family homes, rental properties, downtown lofts, and acreage options
- Local university, airport, shopping, sports, restaurants, wineries, and cultural events
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Miranda JarrellGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4329Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Emergency Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 15974 Loan Repayment Yes
- Primary Care/Sports Medicine - Near Washington D.C.! (16506 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- CRNA Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in New York posted 4 days ago.
- Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New York posted 4 days ago.
- Metropolitan Arizona Internal Medicine Coverage Needed posted 4 days ago.
- Downstate New York Orthopedics-focused CRNA $200K+ (17007 MJ) posted 6 days ago.
$365,500 Upstate New York Metro Emergency Medicine (15974 MJ) admin