Description$300K+ Neurology in a Southeast College Town!
- Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join a very busy established practice!
- 5-day work week
- Employed position
- EG/EMG training preferred but not required
- New, gorgeous and innovative facility
- Current team consists of 3 full-time Neurologists
- Competitive compensation package; Earning potential well over $300,000
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Enjoy the “Quality of Life” offered in this attractive university town just one hour away from Memphis, Tennessee!
- Our community offers the conveniences of a big city within a setting of acres of state parks, golf courses and inviting forests and lakes!
- Our community serves as the commercial, social and cultural center of with a population just over 60,000!
- A family oriented community with six different public school systems (one which was rated number one in the state for the past five years) and four private schools!
- The community is also home to a State University with more than 10,000 students from around the world!
- We are located within one hour of Memphis, TN, provides us with easy accessibility to an international airport!
- Licensure is only a 4-8 week process to obtain!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 15571 Loan Repayment Yes
- Locum Tenens Neurology Assignment Available in California posted 12 days ago.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology- Employed - 4 day workweek (17515 CR) posted 14 days ago.
- Otolaryngology-Employed- Established Practice (17513 CR) posted 14 days ago.
- Great Lakes Neurology $525,000 Year One Guaranteed! (17517 LS) posted 26 days ago.
- Michigan University Town Vascular Surgery Compensation $600K+ Potential (17460 MJ) posted about 1 month ago.
$300K+ Neurology in a Southeast College Town! (15571 LH) admin