Description$288K+ Missouri Endocrinology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join an established practice!
- $288,000 Base Guarantee Plus Production
- Outpatient with Low Volume Inpatient Consult
- No Pediatrics
- Thyroid Ultrasound, Prolia injections, Freestyle Sensors and A1C Testing onsite
- Diabetes Education Center In-Office and Cath Lab Option for Fine-Needle Biopsy
- ECNU Certification Preferred, but will Proctor
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, 6 weeks PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Family-friendly community with sports for children and adults as well as excellent public and private school options!
- Downtown offers an eclectic mix of dining, shopping, fine arts and entertainment!
- Moderate year-round climate with four distinct seasons!
- Array of outdoor activities available with multiple state and national parks, aquatic facilities and convenient access to the Mississippi river!
- Home to one of the top-ranked golf clubs in the state of Missouri!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16469 Loan Repayment Yes
- Kansas City Area Neurosurgery! (17742 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Kansas City Area Internal Medicine! (17741 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Radiation Oncology Locum Tenens Assignment in Missouri posted 5 days ago.
- Missouri OBGYN with Partnership Track! (17729 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- Metro & Lake Access - $425,000 Guaranteed! (17693 LK) posted 7 days ago.
$288K+ Missouri Endocrinology! (16469 LH) admin