Description$288K+ Missouri Endocrinology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join an established practice!
- $288,000 Base Guarantee Plus Production
- Outpatient with Low Volume Inpatient Consult
- No Pediatrics
- Thyroid Ultrasound, Prolia injections, Freestyle Sensors and A1C Testing onsite
- Diabetes Education Center In-Office and Cath Lab Option for Fine-Needle Biopsy
- ECNU Certification Preferred, but will Proctor
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, 6 weeks PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Family-friendly community with sports for children and adults as well as excellent public and private school options!
- Downtown offers an eclectic mix of dining, shopping, fine arts and entertainment!
- Moderate year-round climate with four distinct seasons!
- Array of outdoor activities available with multiple state and national parks, aquatic facilities and convenient access to the Mississippi river!
- Home to one of the top-ranked golf clubs in the state of Missouri!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16469 Loan Repayment Yes
- Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Missouri posted 5 days ago.
- West Virginia Endocrinology! (16715 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- Missouri Nephrology! (16708 LH) posted 11 days ago.
- Savannah, GA Area – Pediatric Endocrinology (16592 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Louisville, KY Area Endocrinology! (16538 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
$288K+ Missouri Endocrinology! (16469 LH) admin