Description$250K CRNA in Upstate New York!
- Seeking a CRNA to join an established practice!
- Call 1 weeknight per week and 1 weekend per month
- Five 8-hour shifts or four 10-hour shifts
- Bread and butter cases (No Cardio-Pulmonary, Neuro or high risk OB)
- Spinals and Epidurals required
- Competitive compensation package including $250K starting salary
- $25K signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, 30 days PTO, 7 holidays, CME and paid malpractice
- $150K student loan repayment over 5 years
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Small, riverfront town in Upstate New York!
- Family-friendly community boasting affordable housing, a strong school system and multiple nearby colleges!
- Enjoy recreational activities for the entire family including camping, fishing, biking, golfing and much more!
- Variety of local shopping and dining options!
- Enjoy our community’s farmer’s markets, summer festival, concerts and parades!
- Easy access to Ottawa and Montreal!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16261 Loan Repayment Yes
- CRNA Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Colorado posted 2 days ago.
- CRNA Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in New York posted 4 days ago.
- Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New York posted 4 days ago.
- Downstate New York Orthopedics-focused CRNA $200K+ (17007 MJ) posted 6 days ago.
- Downstate New York Orthopedic Anesthesiology Up to $550K! (17006 MJ) posted 6 days ago.
$250K CRNA in Upstate New York! (16261 LH) admin