Description$250K CRNA in Upstate New York!
- Seeking a CRNA to join an established practice!
- Call 1 weeknight per week and 1 weekend per month
- Five 8-hour shifts or four 10-hour shifts
- Bread and butter cases (No Cardio-Pulmonary, Neuro or high risk OB)
- Spinals and Epidurals required
- Competitive compensation package including $250K starting salary
- $25K signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, 30 days PTO, 7 holidays, CME and paid malpractice
- $150K student loan repayment over 5 years
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Small, riverfront town in Upstate New York!
- Family-friendly community boasting affordable housing, a strong school system and multiple nearby colleges!
- Enjoy recreational activities for the entire family including camping, fishing, biking, golfing and much more!
- Variety of local shopping and dining options!
- Enjoy our community’s farmer’s markets, summer festival, concerts and parades!
- Easy access to Ottawa and Montreal!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16261 Loan Repayment Yes
- CRNA Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Pennsylvania posted 1 day ago.
- Infectious Diseases Locum Tenens Physician Needed for Assignment in New York posted 5 days ago.
- CRNA for Lawton Indian Hospital in Lawton, OK posted 6 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New York posted 9 days ago.
- Full-Spectrum Midwest Family Medicine $250K Salary + $150K Up Front! (16633 MJ) posted 12 days ago.
$250K CRNA in Upstate New York! (16261 LH) admin